Warehouse Clerk- Temporary Position
- Warehouse Clerk- Temporary Position JobID: 2102
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Agua Fria Union High School District
- Closing Date:
until filled   Additional Information:
- Able to perform a variety of clerical and general warehouse services utilized in the administration, maintenance, and operations of the Agua Fria Union High School District Warehouse.
- Must be 21 years of age and possess or acquire a valid AZ Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must pass physical examination and annual drug screening as prescribed by AACR17-9-102.
- Must be able to climb ladders, lift and carry equipment, materials and supplies weighing up to 65 pounds.
- Must be able to operate or willing to train to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge of business machines and computers preferred.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
- Operates the district's automated computer tracking system for date entry, inventory and stock locations.
- Maintains a variety of hard copy files of daily shipment logs, purchase orders, and requisitions.
- Enters and maintains a variety of computerized database files and records.
- Works directly with vendors to ensure the proper delivery of items received and responds to inquires of returned or damaged items.
- Responds to inquires regarding purchase orders, requisitions, in-stock materials and supplies.
- Receives a variety of consumable items, materials, equipment and warehouse stock items and verifies accuracy of the shipments.
- Marks all items for the District's property control system and maintains the required documentation. Participates in the district's property control system by storing, locating and disposal.
- Conducts periodic and end of the year inventory for all warehouse stock and verifies stock items according to established procedures.
- Participate in department meetings and training.
- Conduct interoffice and County Schools mail delivery as necessary.
- Operates forklift, pallet jacks, rolling ladders, and other related warehouse equipment.
- Assists in maintaining the warehouse in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, staff, parents and school issues.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for students, staff, parents and community.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Position Description: Warehouse Clerk ? Temporary Position
Hours per Day: varies
Hours per Day: varies
I. General Description:
This position assists in the warehouse operation in ensuring full efficiency of acquisition and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment; assists in the District's property control system.
III. Duties and Responsibilities: