Paraprofessional II - ESS (Adult Ed program)
- Paraprofessional II - ESS (Adult Ed program) JobID: 2295
- Position Type:
Support Staff/Paraprofessional ESS
- Date Posted:
Millennium High School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- Associate of Arts degree or completion of paraprofessional certification required.
- Must possess basic computer and clerical skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude towards students, teachers, staff and parents.
- Prior experience working with high school students desired.
- Must be bilingual and biliterate in Vietnamese and English.
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
- Be willing to carry out a teacher’s objectives for the lessons taught.
- Support the teacher’s classroom expectations/discipline rules.
- Assist with the Written Individual Compensatory Plan (WICP) development process.
- Coordinate meetings between teachers and parents.
- Offer individual or small group instructional support for English language learners.
- Assists with the administration of the English proficiency assessment.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, staff, parents and school issues.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for students, staff, parents and community.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Position Description: Paraprofessional II– ESS (Adult Ed Program)
Work Calendar: 10-month (195 Days)
Hours per Day: 7
I. General Description:
To assist the teacher in maintaining appropriate classroom activities and environment in order that students may learn effectively.
III. Duties and Responsibilities:
FLSA – Non-Exempt