Network Help Desk Technician
- Network Help Desk Technician JobID: 2880
- Position Type:
Technology/Network HelpDesk Technician
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of district approved software, hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have two years exposure to desktop computer usage as well as a desire to continue learning job skills in ever changing environment.
- A+ or Network+ certification preferred.
- Must possess ability to work cooperatively with faculty and staff.
- Must be self motivated/work with minimal supervision.
- Must be well organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Advise user on appropriate action.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Administer help desk software.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Create documentation/training materials.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
AGUA FRIA UNON HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 216 FILE NO: GDA
Board Policy and District Procedures
Position description: Network HelpDesk TechnicianGrade: G (New Compensation Guide)
Work Calendar: 12-month (260-262 Days)
Hours per Day: 8
I. General Description:
Provide user support and customer service on district supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
III. Duties and Responsibilities: