**Internal Only** Teacher of Record | Foundations of Personal Wellness
- **Internal Only** Teacher of Record | Foundations of Personal Wellness JobID: 3187
- Position Type:
Certified Teaching/Secondary Education
- Date Posted:
Agua Fria Union High School District
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- The teacher must have a valid Arizona teaching certificate for the position to which the individual is assigned.
- The teacher must have a valid DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- The teacher must possess either a Provisional SEI endorsement, a full ESL endorsement, or a full Bilingual endorsement.
- The teacher must be highly qualified in the core content for the position to which the individual is assigned.
- The teacher must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a classroom teacher in the content area for which they will serve as Teacher of Record.
- The teacher must be designated as Effective/Highly Effective on their most current Teacher Evaluation Instrument.
- Experience with A+ software is preferred.
- Experience in curriculum design/writing is preferred.
- Makes sure that lessons, instruction, and assessment are aligned to Arizona Academic Standards.
- Communicates with parents in a timely manner where needed.
- Uses the A+ program as the online means of instruction.
- Is available as a student resource and provides constructive feedback/criticism to
- Assesses student learning.
- Keeps accurate grade and other necessary records
- Is professional at all times.
- Adheres to Arizona Department of Education and District policies, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of a teacher of record.
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 216 FILE NO.: GCA
Board Policy and District Procedures Page 1 of 1
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Teacher Of Record
I. General Description:
The Teacher of Record will be assigned the responsibility for a student’s learning in a subject/course with aligned performance measures. The Teacher of Record is approved as the person responsible for assigning a student their grade for the subject/course. The Teacher of Record serves as the instructional leader of the students. The Teacher of Record must be certified in the content area for which they serve as a Teacher of Record.
III. Duties and Responsibilities:
IV. Status: Stipend