Food Service II
- Food Service II JobID: 3139
- Position Type:
Food Services/Food Service II
- Date Posted:
Desert Edge High School
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- General Description:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and work harmoniously with administration, staff, parents, and students.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks and prioritize functions to meet constantly changing job conditions.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions, standardized recipes, and production sheets.
- Must possess two years of experience assisting in a commercial cooking or baking operation.
- Must have knowledge of cooking practices, methods, and food service equipment.
- Must follow appropriate dress code to meet health standards.
- Must be in good health and have ability to lift up to 30 pounds, stoop, bend, stand and reach.
- Must have and maintain a valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties of food service worker/baker/cook/cashier in a competent and efficient manner.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance
- Attend additional training workshops as available
- Prepare a wide variety of hot dishes for student and faculty with attractive presentation.
- Adjust recipes as required.
- Prepare baked goods.
- Maintain an accurate inventory.
- Assist manager in all catering events.
- Knowledge and understanding of the National School Lunch Program, standardized recipes, production sheets and maintain portion control.
- Comply with all Governing Board Policies and Regulations, Maricopa County Health Codes, National School Lunch Program guidelines, and Agua Fria Union High School District Food Service Policies.
- Comply with School Safety Manual Rules and Regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, staff, parents and school issues.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for students, staff, parents and community.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Perform other related duties and assigned.
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 216 FILE NO: GDA
Board Policy and District Procedures Page 1 of 1
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Food Service II: Baker/Cook
Work Calendar: 10-month (195 Days)
Hours per Day: 7