Data Information Specialist
- Data Information Specialist JobID: 3085
- Position Type:
Technology/Data Information Specialist
- Date Posted:
Canyon View High School
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have three years clerical experience and have good data entry skills.
- Must possess specialized training in computers and have a thorough knowledge of data processing, including a working knowledge of Student Management Systems.
- Professional and ethical.
- Motivated and self-starter
- Must have and maintain a valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Inputs and maintains student level data.
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
- Compiles/creates reports and labels for various departments, site and district administrators, outside agencies and Testing Coordinators.
- Prints and prepares progress and grade reports for mailing.
- Inputs and makes adjustments to the Master Schedule as provided by site/district administrator.
- Provides support for Student Management Systems users.
- Prints and distributes student failure lists.
- Accesses ADE website for various school and student reports.
- Participates in registration and processes all enrollment and withdrawal student information data in a timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of information regarding, students, staff, parents and school issues.
- Provides a welcoming atmosphere for students, staff, parents and community.
- Performs responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 216 FILE NO: GDA
Board Policy and District Procedures
Position Description: Data Information SpecialistSalary: $16.81
Work Calendar: 12-month (260-262 Days)
Hours per Day: 8
I. General Description:
To manage and maintain the computer systems utilized for student data including attendance, grades, demographics, schedules and historical/transcript information.
III. Duties and Responsibilities:
FLSA – Non-Exempt