Classified: Food Service III
- Classified: Food Service III JobID: 3246
- Position Type:
Food Services/Food Service III
- Date Posted:
Canyon View High School
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Post high school training in supervision and/or management experience preferred.
- Experience with kitchen equipment and cafeteria operations.
- Must have mathematical ability to work with monies and operate cash register and related business machines as requested.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and students.
- Able to perform multiple tasks and prioritize functions to meet constantly changing job conditions.
- Good health-physically able to lift 30 pounds, bend, stand and reach.
- Must comply with Safety Rules and Regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Must possess County Certification for food manager (renewed every 3 years).
- Ability to work harmoniously with students, parents and staff.
- Understanding and compliance with National School Lunch Program regulations.
- Must have and maintain a valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Can perform all duties of Food Service Worker in a competent and efficient manner.
- Assigns verbally and in writing, work assignments and production plans prepared by the manager if the manager is not on site.
- Assists with special events and catering.
- Serves as Cafeteria Manager in manager’s absence.
- Effectively communicates job tasks and functions to staff.
- Able to perform all computer functions as required.
- Must follow appropriate dress code to meet health standards.
- Assists with daily collections and cash deposits.
- Facilitates training for new employees and/or job functions.
- Attend additional training workshops as available.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, staff, parents and school issues.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for students, staff, parents and community.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 216 FILE NO: GDA
Board Policy and District Procedures
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Food Service IIIGrade: D ($15.53)
Work Calendar: 10-month
Hours per Day: 7
I. General Description:
Provides leadership cafeteria staff and acts as manager in the Cafeteria Manager’s absence. To effectively prepare and serve nutritious meals to students and staff in a cost-effective, high quality and clean environment.
FLSA – Non-Exempt