2022-2023 SY | Clerk: Library
- 2022-2023 SY | Clerk: Library JobID: 3012
- Position Type:
Support Staff/Clerk- Library
- Date Posted:
Agua Fria High School
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess knowledge of operation of standard office and media center equipment including computers and related software.
- Good physical health for facilities management, including no allergies to dust or to the chemicals in solvents and glue, and the ability to bend and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have and maintain a valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Provide reliable and timely copy service.
- Operate a variety of media center office equipment including copy machine(s), laminator, desktop computer and binding machine, etc.
- Assist with library services including checking materials in and out, media lab computer support, supplies/materials/repairs requisitions for library copy services equipment, reports, re-shelving and cataloging materials.
- Provide training in equipment operation as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, staff, parents and school issues.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for students, staff, parents and community.
- Perform responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 216 FILE NO: GDA
Board Policy and District Procedures
Position Description: Clerk-Library
Grade: C ($15.23)
Work Calendar: 10-month (208 Days)
Hours per Day: 8
I. General Description:
To provide reliable and timely copy service, and to provide media center services to the students, school administration, faculty, and staff in support of the mission of the school district.
III. Duties and Responsibilities:
FLSA – Non-Exempt
Reports to and Evaluated by: Site Principal